03/20/2012 11:53 AM
The Pacifics' much anticipated schedule has been finalized.
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. — In partnership with the City of San Rafael, the Pacifics are pleased to announce their regular-season schedule for the 2012 baseball season.
After working with the league to reduce the schedule to minimize of the use of Albert Park during the Inaugural Season of Pacifics Baseball, the team will play 42 home games between June 4 and Aug. 26.
The Pacifics open the regular season Monday, June 4 at 7:15 p.m. against the Orange County Flyers, and conclude the season at home with a six-game series against the Maui Na Koa Ikaika, Aug. 21-26.
Other key points of the schedule include:
- Opening Day celebrations will begin in advance of a 7:15 p.m. first pitch on June 4, with many pregame ceremonies, events and tributes scheduled to take place around the stadium.
- The Pacifics will host seven home series, each of six games in length. There will be five separate home stands in all, featuring Western Division rivals Yuma Panthers, Orange County Flyers and Maui Na Koa Ikaika.
- The Pacifics will have a special Fourth of July Celebration prior to a 1:15 p.m. first pitch, prior to playing host to Maui at Albert Park.
- Only four Thursday games are scheduled in effort to minimize conflicts with the San Rafael Farmers Market. Just three Monday games are scheduled ensuring the use of the softball field for recreation leagues and other users.
- Between July 9 and Aug. 5, only six Pacifics games will be played at home.
- The Pacifics have no scheduled doubleheaders at Albert Park.
- The Pacifics regular-season finale will take place on Aug. 26 against Maui.
The Pacifics are extremely pleased to be putting forth a schedule that adheres to the requests and desires of the City of San Rafael, and allows ample time for other parties to use Albert Park.
Full-Season Pass plans are now on sale at Pacificsbaseball.com, with plans starting at just $378 for all 42 home games. Single-game tickets and Mini Game Plans go on sale beginning at 10 a.m. on May 1.
The Pacifics look forward to welcoming our fans to Albert Park all summer long!
For the complete schedule click here, or visit Pacificsbaseball.com.